Here you find a continously updated proxy list. Every proxy listed here worked within the the last hour.
Whats a proxy?
In computer networks, a proxy server is a server that acts as an intermediary for requests from clients seeking resources from other servers. A client connects to the proxy server, requesting some service, such as a file, connection, web page, or other resource available from a different server and the proxy server evaluates the request as a way to simplify and control its complexity. Proxies were invented to add structure and encapsulation to distributed systems. Today, most proxies are web proxies, facilitating access to content on the World Wide Web.
Why should i use a proxy server?
- To keep machines behind it anonymous, mainly for security.
- To bypass website restrictions at work and/or school.
- To access sites prohibited or filtered by your ISP or institution.
- To bypass security / parental controls.
- To circumvent Internet filtering to access content otherwise blocked by governments.
Types of proxies
- Elite Proxies: anonymous, does not identify himself as a proxy
- Anonymous Proxies: anonymous, but identifies himself as a proxy
- Transparent Proxies: identifies himself as a proxy and publishes original ip-addresses
- unknown: Anonymity test not passed successfully, proxy might be not reliable